Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to the NEW Tastes and Travels Blog!!


Well, this is the first post in my Tastes and Travels blog. Welcome!!!

What is this blog about? Well, I love to travel and I love to cook...and eat, so I am combining my loves and sharing them with you.

Travelling has to be one of the most rewarding things to do on this earth. Seeing different places, finding out how others live, taking in the beauty of the world--I can't think of a better thing to do!

Unless of course its eating. And another great part about travelling is that you get to sample different cuisines, different ways of cooking, ways of combining ingredients that you never thought of before, experience the tastes of new ingredients, new fruits, vegetables, spices -- oh, its so EXCITING!!!

I guess you get the idea that I am excited about my new blog. Future posts will get into the nitty-gritty of my travel experiences and even of places I WANT to travel to. I'll also provide recipes I have tried and created from the various places I have visited.

By the way, the picture shown was taken on a visit to Jamaica. It is of Blue Hole on the north coast -- not your typical shot of Jamaica, is it?

Come back and visit and we'll share this taste and travel experience together!!

If you want to get ahead of me, try reading my new ebook Tastes and Travels Ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment